Now That's What I Call Music Volume 1 (N.Z. first series)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (May 2014)|
|Now That's What I Call Music Volume 1|
|Compilation album by Various Artists|
Now That's What I Call Music Volume 1 was released in 1992. This series was a short series created by various record labels completely separate to the New Zealand Now! series started in 1997 that still runs today. The album is the 1st edition of the series of 3 albums.
- Diesel : "Tip of My Tongue"
- Annie Crummer : "See What Love Can Do"
- Rockmelons : "That Word (L.O.V.E)"
- The Cure : "Friday I'm in Love"
- The Mutton Birds : "Nature"
- Tina Turner & Jimmy Barnes : "Simply the Best"
- Tom Cochrane : "Life Is A Highway"
- Shakespears Sister : "I Don't Care"
- Genesis : "Jesus He Knows Me"
- Elton John : "The One"
- Vanessa L. Williams : "Save The Best For Last"
- Céline Dion : "If You Asked Me To"
- Patty Smyth featuring Don Henley : "Sometimes Love Ain't Enough"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers : "Under the Bridge"
- U2 : "One"
- Sophie B. Hawkins : "Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover"
- Mr. Big : "To Be With You"
- Margaret Urlich : "Boy In The Moon"
- Jon Secada : "Just Another Day"
|This article on a 1990s compilation album is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|