Now That's What I Call Music Volume 3 (N.Z. first series)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2008)|
|Now That's What I Call Music Volume 3|
|Compilation album by Various Artists|
Now That's What I Call Music Volume 3 was released in 1993. This series was a short series created by various record labels and completely separate to the New Zealand Now! series started in 1997 that still runs today. The album is the third and final edition of the series of 3 albums.
- Spin Doctors : "Two Princes"
- Tina Turner : "Disco Inferno"
- Aaron Neville : "Don't Take Away My Heaven"
- Sonia Dada : "You Ain't Thinking (About Me)"
- Ace of Base : "All That She Wants"
- Terence Trent D'Arby : "Do You Love Me"
- Duran Duran : "Ordinary World"
- Bee Gees : "Paying The Price Of Love"
- Gabrielle : "Dreams"
- David Bowie : "Jump They Say"
- Lenny Kravitz : "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
- Company Of Strangers : "Daddy's Gonna Make You A Star"
- Sting : "If I Ever Lose My Faith in You"
- Boyz II Men : "In the Still of the Night"
- Taylor Dayne : "Can't Get Enough Of Your Love"
- Charles and Eddie : "Would I Lie to You?"
- Tim Finn : "Persuasion"
- Diesel : "Never Miss Your Water"
- Peter Gabriel : "Steam"
|This article on a 1990s compilation album is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|