From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nowruz is the celebration of the Persian new year.
Nowruz may also refer to:
- Bahá'í Naw-Rúz, the celebration of the Bahá'í new year.
- Nawrūz (Mongol emir) (d. 1297), of the Ilkhanid era
- Nawruz Beg, 14th century Khan of the Blue Horde
- Nayrouz, Coptic New Year on September 11
- Nowruz-e Ali, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Nowruz oil field in the Persian Gulf, run by the National Iranian Oil Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.