From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nowshera may refer to:
- Naushera, a village of Khushab District in the Punjab Province of Pakistan
- Nowshera, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the chief city of Nowshera District in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan
- Nowshera Cantonment, a cantonment adjacent to Nowshera in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Nowshera District, a district in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan
- Nowshera Virkan, a tehsil and large town west of the industrial city of Gujranwala, Pakistan
- Nowshehra, a town and a notified area committee in Rajauri district in the Indian-administered Jammu and Kashmir
- Nowshahr, a port city in the province of Mazandaran in northern Iran
- Noshahr County, a county in Mazandaran Province in Iran. The capital of the county is Noshahr
- Nowshera Brigade, an Infantry formation of the Indian Army during World War II
- Battle of Nowshera, a battle was fought in March 1823 between the forces of Pashtun tribesmen against the Army of Maharaja Ranjit Singh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.