From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nox or Nox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nox and similar may refer to:
- Latin for "night"
- Nox (mythology), the Roman translation of Nyx, the primordial god of the night in Greek mythology.
- Nox (video game), a video game developed by Westwood Studios
- Nox (band), a pop band from Hungary
- Nox, Shropshire, a place in Shropshire, England
- Nox (Stargate), a race in the television series Stargate SG-1
- Nox (Marvel Comics), a fictional character appearing in the Marvel Comics universe, based loosely on Nyx of Greek mythology
- Nox, a spell in the Harry Potter books
- The chief antagonist of the Wakfu cartoon series, Noximilien, better known as Nox.
- nox (nx), a unit of illuminance, equal to 1/1000 lux
- NOx, a term for the nitrogen oxide air pollutants NO and NO2
- Nox2, a subunit of NADPH oxidase
- Species group of butterfly genus Atrophaneura
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.