|District||Kampala Capital City Authority|
|Elevation||4,000 ft (1,220 m)|
Nsambya is a hill in the center of Kampala, the capital and largest city in Uganda. The name also refers to the upscale and middleclass neighborhoods that have been developed on the hill and its slopes.
Nsambya is located approximately 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) south-southeast of the central business district of Kampala, along the road to Ggaba, a suburb of the city. The coordinates of Nsambya Hill are:0°17'57.0"N, 32°35'17.0"E (Latitude:0.299167; Latitude:32.588056).
The landmarks on Nsambya Hill include:
- Nsambya Hospital
- Nsambya Home Care
- The American Embassy to Uganda
- St. Peter's Primary School - Co-educational elementary school
- St. Peter's Secondary School - Mixed secondary school
- Nsambya Secondary School - Mixed day & boarding secondary school
- St. Joseph's Primary School - Elementary school for girls
- St. Joseph's Secondary School - Secondary school for girls
- Nsambya Police Barracks
- Saint Peter's Cathedral Nsambya - A place of worship affiliated with the Catholic Church
- Mother Kevin Postgraduate Medical School of Uganda Martyrs University, located at Nsambya Hospital.
- Cavendish University Uganda - Located along Ggaba Road, opposite the American Embassy.
- "Map Showing Central Kampala And Nsambya With Distance Marker". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 11 June 2014.
- Google, . "Location of Nsambya At Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 12 June 2014.
- UTG, . "Profile of Nsambya Hill And Neighborhood". Uganda Travel Guide (UTG). Retrieved 12 June 2014.