From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nuclear energy usually means the part of the energy of an atomic nucleus, which can be released by fusion or fission or radioactive decay. Nuclear energy may also refer to:
- Nuclear binding energy, the energy required to split a nucleus of an atom
- Nuclear Energy (sculpture), a bronze sculpture by Henry Moore in the University of Chicago
- Nuclear potential energy, the potential energy of the particles inside an atomic nucleus
- Nuclear power, the use of sustained nuclear fission to generate heat and electricity
- Nuclear technology, applications of nuclear energy including nuclear power, nuclear medicine, and nuclear weapons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.