From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nude or nudity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nudity or naked is the state of being unclothed.
Nude may also refer to:
- Nude (art), usually referred to as "The Nude", is a genre of art having the unclothed human body as its primary subject
- "Nude" (song), by Radiohead
- Nude (Camel album), 1981
- Nude (Dead or Alive album), 1989
- Nude (VAST album)
- Nude (Aco album), 1997
- Nude (Renoir, Belgrade, 1910), by Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- Nude (Charis, Santa Monica), a photograph taken by Edward Weston in 1936
- Nude Records, a record label
- Art nude, an artistic depiction of a nude human form
- N.U.D.E.@ Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment, a 2003 video game
- Nude (band), an international rock band, based in California
- "Nu-Di-Ty", a song by Kylie Minogue from X
- Nudes (album), by ThaMuseMeant
- Nude, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.