Nude Beach (Bob's Burgers)
|Bob's Burgers episode|
|Episode no.||Season 3
|Directed by||Wes Archer|
|Written by||Scott Jacobson|
|Original air date||January 13, 2013|
|Bob's Burgers (season 3)
List of Bob's Burgers episodes
"Nude Beach" is the 11th episode of the third season of the animated comedy series Bob's Burgers and the overall 33rd episode, and is written by Scott Jacobson and directed by Wes Archer. It aired on Fox in the United States on January 13, 2013.
|This section requires expansion. (May 2014)|
A nude beach opens near Bob's restaurant. Hugo the health inspector, who has been persecuting Bob for years, quits his job when he becomes a convert to the nude beach lifestyle. At first his replacement seems like a refreshing change, until he begins blackmailing Bob into letting him perform his music in the restaurant, which drives away the customers. Bob must compete in a "Nudecathalon" in order to force Hugo to return to his job. Meanwhile, the Belcher children attempt to profit from the beach by setting up a vantage point and charging other children to see the naked bathers.
Burger of the Day
- "Don't Go Brocking My Heart (with broccoli and artichoke hearts)"
- "Eggers Can't Be Cheesers (with fried egg with cheese)"
- "Freedom of Choys (comes with bok choy)"
Rowan Kaiser of The A.V. Club gave the episode a B, saying "All this is not to say that “Nude Beach” was a bad episode, though it might have been slightly below the increasingly high average that Bob's Burgers has set for itself. But it's the sort of episode that demonstrates that the show has a core backbone that it can rely on for steady episodes generally, and perhaps even better than in the cases where the balance works."
The episode received a 2.3 rating and was watched by a total of 4.44 million people. This made it the fourth most watched show on Animation Domination that night, beating The Cleveland Show but losing to Family Guy with 6.01 million.
- "Bob's Burgers Episode Guide 2013 Season 3 - Nude Beach, Episode 11". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 2014-05-03.
- Kaiser, Rowan (January 16, 2013). "Nude Beach". The A.V Club. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 15, 2013). "Sunday Final Ratings:'Family Guy' & 'The Mentalist' Adjusted Up; '60 Minutes', 'The Cleveland Show' & 'Happy Endings' Adjusted Down + Final Golden Globes Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
|This article about an episode from an animated television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|