Nugatti is a Norwegian brand of chocolate spread made from hazelnuts and nougat. It comes in ordinary or economy-sized plastic tubs, or the latest addition, a small red tube, similar to toothpaste tubes, and is produced by Stabburet. 
There are 6 different types of Nugatti.
- Nugatti The original, produced in Norway since 1969, yearly 4118 tons are sold
- Nugatti Crisp Has small crispy granules added to it
- Nugatti Max Has 33% less sugar than the original
- Nugatti Air Is made by adding air bubbles to the chocolate spread, making it softer and with lighter texture
- Nugatti Krønsjy Has small salty corn chips in it
- Nugatti Melkesjoko Is made with milk chocolate