From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nugget in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nugget may refer to:
- Gold nugget, a piece of gold produced through mining and extraction
- Australian Gold Nugget, a gold bullion coin minted by the Perth Mint
- Chicken nugget, a lump of breaded or battered chicken
- Laister LP-15 Nugget, a single-seat glider aircraft
- Bede BD-17 Nugget, a single-seat homebuilt monoplane
- Nugget, a variety of hops
- Moist Nugget; an originally derogatory, now affectionate nickname for the Mosin–Nagant rifle, used in gun enthusiast circles.
- The Nome Nugget, a weekly newspaper in Nome, Alaska
- North Bay Nugget, a daily newspaper in North Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Nugget Newspaper, a weekly newspaper in Sisters, Oregon
- The Nugget, a 2002 comedy film
- "Nugget", a song off the 1996 album Fashion Nugget by Cake
- Nugget Markets, an upscale California supermarket chain
- Carson Nugget, a hotel and casino in Carson City, Nevada
- Wendover Nugget, a hotel and casino in West Wendover, Nevada
- Nickname of Steve Davis (born 1957), snooker player
- Derisive nickname of Owen Hart (1965–1999), Canadian professional wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nugget.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.