|IATA: NUL – ICAO: PANU – FAA LID: NUL|
|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||399 ft / 122 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Nulato Airport (IATA: NUL, ICAO: PANU, FAA LID: NUL) is a state owned, public use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) northeast of the central business district of Nulato, a city in the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
As per Federal Aviation Administration records, the airport had 2,917 passenger boardings (enplanements) in calendar year 2008, 2,833 enplanements in 2009, and 3,404 in 2010. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a non-primary commercial service airport (between 2,500 and 10,000 enplanements per year).
Nulato Airport covers an area of 146 acres (59 ha) at an elevation of 399 feet (122 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 2/20 with a gravel surface measuring 4,000 by 100 feet (1,219 x 30 m).
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines offer scheduled passenger service at this airport:
|Era Alaska Cargo||Fairbanks |
|Wright Air Service||Koyukuk |
|1||Galena, AK||1,000||Era Alaska|
|2||Fairbanks, AK||1,000||Arctic Circle|
- FAA Airport Master Record for NUL ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective April 5, 2012.
- "Enplanements for CY 2008" (PDF, 1.0 MB). CY 2008 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. December 18, 2009.
- "Enplanements for CY 2010" (PDF, 189 KB). CY 2010 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- "Fairbanks Schedule". Arctic Circle Air. April 24, 2006.
- "2007 Timetable" (PDF). Frontier Flying Service. Retrieved August 31, 2007.
- "Flight Schedule". Wright Air Service. Retrieved June 15, 2012.
- Topographic map from USGS The National Map
- FAA Alaska airport diagram (GIF)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for NUL, effective March 6, 2014
- Resources for this airport: