From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nulli Secundus (Latin for "Second to None").
- Public motto of the Sigma Nu undergraduate fraternity.
- British Army Dirigible No 1, christened "Nulli Secundus", that flew on 10 September 1907.
- Motto of the Coldstream Guards, the Nine Squadron Royal Australian Corps of Transport and the Pretoria Regiment.
- Motto of the Triumph Owners Motor Cycle Club.
- Stands on the baneroll on the cigarette package John Silver.
- Motto of the "Cliffe Bonfire Society" of Lewes (in the UK) Web Link: http://www.cliffebonfire.com/
- Motto of the former Carmanah Research Ltd. consulting company of Victoria, BC
- Motto of Bedwell Rangers Football Club in Stevenage, England ( www.bedwellrangersfc.co.uk )
- Motto of Naval Destroyer USS Cowell (DD 547)
- Motto of the Corps of Army Music
- Motto of 379 (County of Ross) Squadron of the Air Training Corps (Alness, Highlands of Scotland).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nulli Secundus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.