From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up num or NUM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Num may refer to:
- Short for number
- Num (god), the creator and high god of the Nenets people of Siberia
- Short for the Book of Numbers of the Hebrew Bible
- Khnum, a god of Egyptian mythology
- Mios Num, an island of western New Guinea
- Num, Nepal
- num, the code for the Niuafo'ou language of Tonga
NUM may refer to:
- National Union of Mineworkers (Great Britain)
- National Union of Mineworkers (South Africa)
- National University of Mongolia
- New Ulster Movement in Northern Ireland
- Node.js, Unix based operating system, MongoDB software bundle (compare with LAMP (software bundle))
- All pages beginning with "Num"
- All pages with titles containing "Num"
- Number (disambiguation)
- Numb (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.