From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up numb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Numb may refer to:
- Having deficient psychological or physical sensation
- NUMB (gene), a human gene
- Numb (film), a 2007 film starring Matthew Perry
- Northwestern University Wildcat Marching Band, or NUMB
- Numb (band), a Canadian industrial band
- Numb (Hammerbox album), 1993
- Numb (Linea 77 album), 2003
- The Numb E.P., a 1996 EP by Baboon
- Numb EP, an EP by DJ Wes Straub
- "Numb" (Linkin Park song), 2003
- "Numb" (Holly McNarland song), 1997
- "Numb" (Pet Shop Boys song), 2006
- "Numb" (Portishead song), 1994
- "Numb" (Rihanna & Eminem song), 2012
- "Numb" (U2 song), 1993
- "Numb" (Usher song), 2012
- "Numb," a song by Pink from Missundaztood
- "Numb," a song by The Airborne Toxic Event
- "Numb," a song by Archive from You All Look the Same to Me
- "Numb," a song by Disturbed from The Sickness
- "Numb," a song by Drowning Pool
- "Numb," a song by Marina and the Diamonds from The Family Jewels
- "N.U.M.B," a song by Diana Vickers from Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree
- "Comfortably Numb", a 1979 song by Pink Floyd
- Num (disambiguation)
- Number (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Numb"
- All pages with titles containing "Numb"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.