Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Discipline||History of religions|
|Edited by||Olav Hammer|
Numen: International Review for the History of Religions is a bimonthly peer-reviewed academic journal covering the history of religions of any regions and times. It was established in 1954 and is published by Brill Publishers. The editors-in-chief are Olav Hammer (University of Southern Denmark), and Greg Alles (McDaniel College).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Bibliography of Asian Studies
- Bibliography of the History of Art
- Current Contents/Arts & Humanities
- Index Islamicus
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- MLA International Bibliography
- New Testament Abstracts
- Religious & Theological Abstracts
- VINITI Database RAS
|This article about an academic journal on religious studies is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.