"Arctic College" redirects here. For the former college with the same name, see Aurora College
Coordinates: 63°43′39.41″N 68°26′40.42″W / 63.7276139°N 68.4445611°W
|Nunavut Arctic College
||Public university and Community College
||Arviat, Nunavut, Canada
||urban/suburban/remote Nunatta Campus, Kitikmeot Campus, Kivalliq Campus and 24 Community Learning Centres.
||blue & white ;
||CCAA, ACCC, AUCC, IAU, CIS, UArctic, ACU
Nunavut Arctic College is a Crown corporation that is funded by the Government of Nunavut and has several campuses and centres spread out throughout Nunavut, Canada.
The college started in 1968 when created by the Government of the Northwest Territories as the Adult Vocational Training Centre. It became Nunavut Arctic College when the territory of Nunavut was created in 1999.
Nunavut Arctic College has three campuses: Nunatta Campus, Kitikmeot Campus, Kivalliq Campus and 24 Community Learning Centres.
- Nunavut Arctic College's Head Office Arviat
- Kitikmeot Campus (Kangok Road) in Cambridge Bay
- Kivalliq Campus Sanatuliqsarvik (Nunavut Trades Training Centre) are in Rankin Inlet
- Nunatta Campus is in Iqaluit
- Nunavut Research Institute - Iqaluit, Arviat, Cambridge Bay, Rankin Inlet and Igloolik
- Piqqusilirivvik Inuit Cultural Learning Centre - Clyde River with satellite locations in Baker Lake and Igloolik
On campus housing is available to full-time students at the Nunatta, Kivalliq, and Kitikmeot Campuses.
The college hosts lecturers for Akitsiraq Law School, and participates in the University of the Arctic. Other partnerships include (Education, Nursing, Law):