From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other places with the same name, see Nur, Iran (disambiguation).
Narenjestan Hotel area, Nur.
Location of Nur and Nur county in Mazandaran
|Time zone||IRST (UTC+3:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||IRDT (UTC+4:30)|
Nur (Persian: نور, also Romanized as Nūr, Nour, and Noor; formerly, Sūldeh and Sūlehdeh) is a city in and capital of Nur County, Mazandaran Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 21,806, in 6,164 families.
- Noureddin Kianouri (1915-1999), politician and revolutionary
- Nur, Iran can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3086399" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (EXCEL) on 2011-11-11.
- Cole, Juan (1989). "Baha'-allah". Encyclopædia Iranica.
- "Nur, Iran", Falling Rain Genomics, Inc.
|This Nur County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|