|Chief of General Staff of Azerbaijani Armed Forces|
September 4, 1992 – June 17, 1993
|President||Abulfaz Elchibey, Heydar Aliyev|
|Preceded by||Valeh Barshadly|
|Succeeded by||Safar Abiyev (acting)|
Julfa Rayon, Azerbaijan
|Service/branch||Azerbaijani Armed Forces|
Major General Nuraddin Sadigov Sadig oglu (Azerbaijani: Nurəddin Sadıqov Sadıq oğlu) also known as Nuraddin Sadikhov, was the Chief of General Staff of Azerbaijani Armed Forces, Deputy Minister of Defense of Azerbaijan Republic and National Advisor on Military Issues.
Sadigov was born in Julfa Rayon, Nakhchivan exclave of Azerbaijan Republic. He graduated from Schors Lviv Military Lyceum and Frunze Military Academy. Starting from December 1991, he served in Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
On September 4, 1992 President of Azerbaijan Abulfaz Elchibey appointed Sadigov Chief of General Staff of Azerbaijani Armed Forces and promoted him to Major General. He served in the position until June 17, 1993 when Deputy Minister of Defense Safar Abiyev assumed the responsibilities of the minister and was appointed the Chief of Staff. On February 3, 1999 President Heydar Aliyev relieved Sadigov from his duties of National Advisor on Military Issues. Sadigov is creditted with having led several successful operations from Kalbajar and Qubadli in the direction of Lachin in September and October 1992 during Nagorno-Karabakh War. In 2007, Sadigov resigned from the military due to his age. He died on December 22, 2009. A school in Alakol village in Tovuz Rayon was named after Sadigov.
- "N. S. Sadıqov haqqında AZƏRBAYCAN RESPUBLİKASI PREZİDENTİNİN FƏRMANI" [Order of President of Azerbaijan on appointment of N.S. Sadigov]. Retrieved 2011-01-05.
- "Умер экс-глава генштаба ВС Азербайджана" [Former Chief of General Staff of Azerbaijani Forces passed away]. Vesti. 2009-12-22. Retrieved 2011-01-05.
- "Marş, irəli!..." [Forward]. Lent.az. 2008-06-25. Retrieved 2011-01-05.
- Rustam (2007-06-26). "Silahlı Qüvvələrin yaradılmasından 89 il ötür" [89 years pass since creation of armed forces]. Adalet. Retrieved 2011-01-05.
- "N. S. Sadıqovun Azərbaycan Respublikasının hərbi işlər üzrə Dövlət müşaviri vəzifəsindən azad edilməsi haqqında AZƏRBAYCAN RESPUBLİKASI PREZİDENTİNİN SƏRƏNCAMI" [Decree of President of Azerbaijan on relieving N.H. Sadigov from his duties of National Advisor]. Retrieved 2011-01-05.
- Azer Isgandarov (2009-12-22). "Скончался бывший начальник генштаба ВС Азербайджана" [Former Chief of General Staff of Azerbaijani Forces died]. ANS Group of Companies. Retrieved 2011-01-05.
- "Məktəblər" [Schools]. Retrieved 2011-01-05.