From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nursery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nursery can refer to:
- Nursery (room), a room within the house designed for the care of a young child or children
- Nursery school, a daycare facility for preschool-age children
- Prison nursery, for imprisoned mothers with their young children
- Nursery, Texas, unincorporated community in Victoria County, Texas, United States
- Nursery, Karachi, a suburb of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Nursery Site, RI-273, historic site in Westerly, Rhode Island, United States
- Nursery, British Columbia, a populated community in British Columbia
- Plant nursery, a place where young plants or trees are raised
- Stellar nursery, cosmic dust cloud in which stars form
- Nursery habitat, where juveniles of a marine species occur
- Farm team, where sportspeople can gain experience before playing for a major team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.