From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nutcracker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nutcracker is a tool for cracking nuts.
Nutcracker or The Nutcracker may also refer to:
- The Nutcracker and the Mouse King, an 1816 story by E.T.A. Hoffmann
- The Nutcracker (Histoire d'un casse-noisette, 1844): a revision by Alexandre Dumas, père
- The Nutcracker, a ballet by Tchaikovsky, choreographed by Petipa and Ivanov. and adapted from Dumas' revision of the Hoffmann tale
- The Nutcracker (1973 film), a Soviet animated film based on the story and the ballet
- The Nutcracker (1993 film), an American film of the ballet
- The Nutcracker in 3D, a 2010 American CGI live action film based on the story and the ballet
- Tom and Jerry: A Nutcracker Tale, a 2007 Tom and Jerry film
- The Nutcracker, International Television Contest for Young Musicians
- Nutcracker (film), a 1982 British drama film
- Nutcracker (bird), a genus of birds
- NuTCRACKER, a software suite that included the MKS Toolkit
- Nutcrackers or tow grippers, a type of ski tow
- Barbie in the Nutcracker a 2001 Barbie movie
- Nutcracker: The Motion Picture, 1986 film
- Nutcracker Fantasy, a 1979 Japanese animated film based on the story and the ballet
- The Nutcracker Prince, a 1990 Canadian animated film based on the story and the ballet
- The Nutcracker Suite (Duke Ellington album)
- The Nutcracker Suite (Tim Sparks album)
- Indian nutcracker, Indian adaptation
- Care Bears Nutcracker Suite
- The Nuttiest Nutcracker
- Cabaret Red Light's Nutcracker a ballet and burlesque for adults. 2010 premiere.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nutcracker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.