From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nyanga may mean:
- Nyanga Province, of Gabon
- Nyanga, Gabon, a place in the province of Nyanga in Gabon
- Nyanga River, in Gabon and Congo
- Nyanga people, an ethnic group from Congo
- Nyanga, Zimbabwe, a town
- Nyanga National Park in Zimbabwe
- Nyanga, Cape Town, a township in South Africa
- Nyanga language (ISO 639/3 code nyj)
- Nyanga-li language (ISO 639/3 code nyc)
- Gaspar Nyanga, leader of a slave revolt in colonial Mexico
- Yannick Nyanga, French rugby union player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nyanga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.