Nyanga High School, Marist Brothers
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2013)|
In the case of Nyanga High, the missionaries are Marist Brothers, a religious order founded by Saint Marcellin Champagnat in France in the 18th Century. Other Marist schools in Zimbabwe include Kutama College and Marist Brothers Dete. Nyanga has grown from strength to strength both academically and sportingly and over the years has overtaken the likes of Kutama College to become the biggest and most consistent academic powerhouse in Zimbabwe.
- Headmaster: Mr. Clement Nyamandwe
- Brother Superior: Brother Nicholas Zvenyika
- Deputy Headmaster: Mr A.K Baudi
- Boarding Master: Mr Kuwenyi
- Enrollment: Approximately 550 pupils
- Motto: Pietas et Veritas ("Duty and Truth")
- Location: 36 km (22 mi) outside Nyanga in the Eastern Highlands
The [debate and public speaking club] team is ranked first in Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe Herald). The school is in the top two at both O level and A level. Some of the more notable achievements are as follows. Currently in this 2010 the school has over 30 students of one stream outside the country pursuing big programs, In South Africa there are more than 15 students of the 2008 a level stream and the rest around the world. Meanwhile something is being done for all students so far who have graduated at this school to meet up at the school, for a first of its kind grand meeting and outing.