|Full name||Nyköpings Boll- och Idrottsällskap|
|Ground||Rosvalla IP, Nyköping|
|Manager||Håkan "Vargen" Andersson|
|League||Division 1 Norra|
|2013||Division 1 Norra, 3rd|
Nyköpings BIS is a Swedish football club located in Nyköping. The club started out as a merger in 1966 between Nyköpings SK and Nyköpings AIK. Since their foundation Nyköpings BIS has participated mainly in the middle divisions of the Swedish football league system in particular Divisions 2 and 3.
During the period 1971 until 1980 and again in 1984 Nyköpings BIS played in Division 2 which at that time was the second tier of Swedish football. The club currently plays in the third tier, Division 1. They play their home matches at the Rosvalla IP in Nyköping. Besides football Nyköpings BIS is also a track and field club.
Season to season
As of 26 May 2013
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Nyköpings BIS – Official Website
- "Nyköpings BIS – Fotboll Klubb". Retrieved 2010-09-16.
- "Fotbollsverige.se – Södra Svealand". Retrieved 2010-09-16.
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – Södermanlands Fotbollförbund – Svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "GAIS – Lagfacta – Nyköpings BIS". Retrieved 2010-09-16.
- "Södra Svealand - Division 2 – Fotbollsserier 2010 – Fotboll – everysport.com". Retrieved 2010-09-16.
- "Sweden Final Tables – Clas Glenning". Retrieved 2010-09-16.
|This article about a Swedish football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|