Nyko Maca + Playground
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Nyko Maca + Playground|
|Genres||Sambass, afrobeat, drum and bass, experimental|
Nyko Maca + Playground is a Filipino band. Their musical influences are diverse and wide ranging, including sambass, batucada, drum and bass, Afro-Cuban music, trip hop, funk, progressive house, hard bop, afrobeat and dub.
- Nicole Severino - vocals and Brazilian percussion (caxixí, agogô, pandeiro, berimbau, atabaque)
- Madz Abubakar - digital sound design, programming
- Alvin Cornista - saxophone, flute
- Richard Sanchez - guitars
- Manifesto in the Raw (2006, infectiousmusic)
- "Maala-ala Mo Kaya"
- "On My Own (Faucet)"
- "Turn My Head"
- "Ritmo Batida"
|This article about a Filipino band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|