From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nyland may refer to:
- The Swedish-language name for Uusimaa, a region in Finland
- The Swedish-language name for Uusimaa, a historical province in Finland
- Nylands län, the Swedish-language name for Uusimaa Province, a province of Finland from 1831 to 1997
- Nyland, Somerset, a hamlet in the civil parish of Cheddar, England
- Nyland, a locality in Kramfors Municipality, Sweden
- Nyland Station, a railway station in Oslo, Norway
- County of Nyland and Tavastehus
- Nylands Nation
- Östra Nyland, the Swedish-language name for Eastern Uusimaa, a former region in Finland
- Östra Nyland, a Swedish-language newspaper published in Finland
- Uusimaa (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.