From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nyquist may refer to:
- Nyquist (surname)
- Nyquist (programming language), computer programming language for sound synthesis and music composition
- Johnson–Nyquist noise, thermal noise
- Nyquist stability criterion, in control theory
- Nyquist plot, signal processing and electronic feedback
- Nyquist–Shannon sampling theorem, fundamental result in the field of information theory
- 6625 Nyquist (1981 EX41), a Main-belt Asteroid discovered in 1981, named after Laurence E. Nyquist
- Nyquist filter, a filter used in television systems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.