From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
O'Neill, Ó Néill, O'Neil, O'Neal, or Uí Néill may refer to:
- O'Neill dynasty, for information on the original O'Neill family, their ancestors, and other related families
- Uí Néill, for information on the Ui Neill dynasty
- O'Neill (surname), includes surname origins and information
- List of persons with the surname O'Neill list of individuals under the names O'Neal, O'Neil, O'Neill and other variations
O'Neill, O'Neil, O'Neal and Ui Néill may also refer to numerous other articles. A more comprehensive list follows
- O'Neill's Adventureland, a small amusement park located in Edmondson Park, New South Wales, Australia.
- O'Neill Park, is located on the corner of Nobbs and Cooper Roads, Yagoona, Sydney, Australia, within the Bankstown City Council municipality.
- Archbishop M.C. O'Neill High School, a Catholic secondary education institute located in the Coronation Park neighbourhood of north Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- O'Neill Collegiate and Vocational Institute, located in Oshawa, Ontario within the Durham District School Board.
- United States
- O'Neal Island, a member of the San Juan Islands of Washington state, USA
- Buckey O'Neill Cabin, a cabin.
- Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site, located in Danville, California, the site which preserves Tao House, the hillside home of playwright, Eugene O'Neill.
- Eugene O'Neill Theater Center, a not-for-profit theater company located in Connecticut.
- Eugene O'Neill Theatre, a Broadway theatre located in midtown-Manhattan.
- O'Neill, Nebraska, a city in Holt County, Nebraska, United States.
- O'Neill House Office Building, a congressional office building located near the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C.
- O'Neill Forebay, a forebay to the San Luis Reservoir west of Los Banos, California.
- O'Neill Dam, an earthfill dam on San Luis Creek west of Los Banos, California.
- O'Neill Center, multi-purpose athletic complex at Western Connecticut State University.
- O'Neill Building, a landmark former department store, located at 655 Sixth Avenue in New York City.
- Rose O'Neill Literary House, one of three "Centers of Excellence" at Washington College in Chestertown, Maryland.
- Thomas P. O'Neill Jr. Federal Building, an administrative center of the federal government in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Thomas P. O'Neill Jr. Tunnel, a highway tunnel built in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Baron O'Neill, a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom.
- O'Neill of Clannaboy, one of the hereditary Chiefs of the name of Ireland
- O'Neill Baronets, two in the Baronetage of Ireland, and one in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom.
- Earl O'Neill, a title in the Peerage of Ireland.
- Regan O'Neill
- Ui Néill
- Dennis O'Neill case
- Eugene O'Neill Award, one of Sweden's finest acting awards for actors of the stage
- O'Neill Sea Odyssey, a non-profit organization located in Santa Cruz, California
- O'Neill World Cup of Surfing, a prestigious event in surfing held annually at Sunset Beach in Hawaii.
- O'Neill v Phillips, is a UK company law case on an action for unfair prejudice
- O'Neill Sebastian Inlet Pro, a surfing event
- O'Neill ministry,
- O'Neill (brand), a surfwear and equipment brand that was started in San Francisco, California
- O'Neills, the largest manufacturer of sportswear in Ireland
- Sheff v. O'Neill,
- Sandler O'Neill and Partners, a New York City-based investment banking firm.
- Tip O'Neill Award, an award given out by the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame*
- The Trials of Rosie O'Neill, an American television drama series, which aired on CBS from 1990 to 1992.
- USS O'Neill (DE-188), a Cannon-class destroyer escort in the United States Navy.
- O'Neal Steel, Inc., American metal company
- Stealing O'Neal, Australian band
- The O'Neill Brothers, American instrumental duo
- All pages beginning with "O'Neill"
- All pages with titles containing "O'Neill OR "Ó Néill" OR "Ó Neill" OR O'Neal OR O'Neil OR "Ua Néill" OR "Ua Neill" OR "Ui Néill" OR "Uí Néill""
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.