From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alicia O'Shea Petersen (1862-1923), Australian suffragist
- Brian O'Shea (politician) (born 1944), Irish politician
- Brian O'Shea (boxer), American boxer
- Clarrie O'Shea (1906-1988), Australian labor union secretary
- Franc O'Shea, Swazi musician
- James O'Shea and John O'Shea, Victorian stone carvers associated with John Ruskin.
- Jack O'Shea All-Ireland winning Gaelic footballer from County Kerry.
- Jack O'Shea's An award winning Irish butcher.
- Jay O'Shea (born 1988), Irish footballer currently playing for Birmingham City.
- John O'Shea (born 1981), Irish International footballer currently playing for Sunderland.
- John O'Shea (1920-2001), New Zealand film director.
- John O'Shea (born 1944), Irish founder of GOAL, international humanitarian organization based in Ireland.
- John Augustus O'Shea (1839–1905), Irish soldier, journalist, and writer.
- Katherine O'Shea (1846-1921), English wife of Irish politician, Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Kelvin O'Shea (born 1933), Australian rugby league footballer
- Mark O'Shea (born 1956), English herpetologist
- Michael O'Shea (Canadian football) (born 1970), Canadian football player
- Milo O'Shea (1926-2013), Irish actor
- Natalia O'Shea (born 1976), Russian linguist and musician
- Rick O'Shea (born 1973), Irish radio DJ
- Steve O'Shea, New Zealand is marine biologist and environmentalist
- Tessie O'Shea (1913-1995), Welsh entertainer and actress
- Timothy O'Shea (born 1949), vice-chancellor and principal of the University of Edinburgh
- Tony O'Shea (born 1961), English darts player
- William O'Shea (1840-1905), Irish soldier and Member of Parliament
Much less commonly, O'Shea might be used as a first name:
- O'Shea Jackson (born 1969), the rapper commonly known as Ice Cube