From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Oai was the common nickname of Saigō-no-Tsubone (1552–1589), a figure in the history of feudal Japan.
OAI, as an initialism, may refer to:
- Ohio Aerospace Institute, a space grant college
- Omni Air International, a charter airline
- Open Archives Initiative, standards body
- Open Applications Interface, a computer-telephony integration interface from NEC Corporation.
- Oracle Academic Initiative
- The Osteoarthritis Initiative, a National Institutes of Health-sponsored health study
- Object Action Interface
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.