From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OAP may refer to:
- OAP Tower, or Osaka Amenity Park Tower, plaza and office developments in Japan,
- Old Age Pensioner - a person who has retired, and now collects a pension
- One Australia policy - a proposal in the 1980s to limit Asian immigration to Australia
- Open access (publishing) - A type of academic publication accessible by all, without fees
- Open Air Pub - a week-long beer garden and bbq every August and April at McGill University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.