From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OAP may refer to:
- OAP Tower, or Osaka Amenity Park Tower, plaza and office developments in Japan,
- Old Age Pensioner - a person who has retired, and now collects a pension
- One Australia policy - a proposal in the 1980s to limit Asian immigration to Australia
- Open access (publishing) - A type of academic publication accessible by all, without fees
- Open Air Pub - a two week-long beer garden, barbecue, and music festival every August and April at McGill University hosted by the Engineering Undergraduate Society
- Online Asset Partners - Digital Marketing Company in Australia and New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.