||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (February 2013)|
|Founded||London, UK (2000)|
|Key people||Luke McKeever, CEO
Robin Wooldridge, CFO
|Employees||approx. 200 (2011)|
OB10 Ltd is a global B2B e-invoicing network based in London, UK, with offices in the USA, Germany, and Malaysia. The company was founded in 2000 by Stefan Foryszewski, Chris Lowrie, Alain Falys and John Jermy. OB10 has a network of over 100,000 suppliers across 150 countries, and is compliant with the requirements of VAT, tax and e-Invoicing legislation. For each new customer that joins the OB10 network their suppliers are supported by a multi-lingual implementation team responsible for getting them up and running on the network. Also, customers do not need to invest in specific equipment or systems. In 2011, Charles Bryant of OB10 was elected Vice-Chair of EESPA (European e-Invoicing Service Providers Association).
In 2012, OB10 launched OB10 Express Payments, a supply chain finance service that combines dynamic discounting with the option of using third-party financing. Under the OB10 programme, suppliers agree to a discount in return for early payment of invoices, which enables organisations to receive payment on approved invoices within three days.
In 2013, OB10 forged a partnership with Comprova to enable organisations to benefit from straight-through invoice processing and to meet the Brazilian government's invoicing requirements. Other OB10 partners include Coupa and Taulia.
- "Write to us". OB10. Retrieved February 2013.
- Peter Smith, Spend Matters. "OB10 and why you should care about e-Invoicing." January 11, 2012. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- "Stefan Foryszewski, co-founder or OB10". Retrieved E-Invoicing in the Pharmaceutical Industry (2011-03-29).
- "Chris Lowrie, Co-Founder and Senior Vice President of Development". Retrieved Bloomberg Businessweek (2011-07-04).
- "OB10 exceeds 100,000 suppliers on its global network". Retrieved Yahoo! News (2011-06-14).
- "OB10 Detailed description and contribution to e-Invoicing". Retrieved E-Invoice Gateway (2011-04-05).
- Peter Smith, Spend Matters. "e-Invoicing gets a voice in Brussles (OB10 and EESPA part 2)." January 13, 2012. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- "OB10 launches Express Payments". Retrieved sharedserviceslink.com (2012-10-25).
- "Speeding up payments to keep cash flowing to suppliers". Retrieved The Raconteur (2012-02-21).
- "OB10 launches Express Payments for supply chain financing". Retrieved Finextra (2012-10-25).
- "OB10 and Comprova.com partner for e-Invoicing in Brazil". Retrieved FX-MM (2013-06-21).
- "OB10 brings electronic invoicing to Coupa". Retrieved Finextra (2012-12-04).
- "Taulia, OB10 to create global P2P service". Retrieved Finextra (2011-03-22).
- sharedserviceslink.com webinar 'Virgin Atlantic reveals its 7 secrets to e-Invoicing success' http://www.ob10.com/Country/UK/VirginAtlantic-7-secrets-to-e-Invoicing-success
- Supply Demand Chain Executive. "Tech Data Europe To Phase Out Paper Invoices." January 3, 2012. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- "Toyota material handling joins the OB10 e-Invoicing network". Retrieved FX-MM (2013-06-25).
- The Paypers. "OB10 raises USD 6.4 million in capital investment." March 29, 2011. Retrieved March 15, 2012.
- Jennifer Bollen, Financial News. "Fleming buyout house targets payment processing sector." Mar 06, 2012. Retrieved March 15, 2012.