From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OCD is an abbreviation that may stand for:
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD, a psychological disorder)
- Osteochondritis dissecans, a painful joint condition in humans and animals
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Osteochondral dowel
- On-call duty, a long shift that may be assigned to medical residents
Offices and institutions
- Office of Community Development, a part of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's rural development activities
- Office of Civilian Defense, a World War II-era U.S. government agency
- Ordo Carmelitarum Discalceatorum (Discalced Carmelite Order)
May also stand for
- "O.C.D.", a song by Suicide Silence from their third album The Black Crown
- Obsessive Completion Distinction, an achievement demanding extraordinary attention to detail in the video game World of Goo
- Octavian County Day School, a school attended by characters of Lisi Harrison's The Clique books
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Dancing), an album by Ultraviolet Sound.
- OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder), an album by Syreregn
- Only Cross-bar Down
- Fulltone OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Drive), a guitar overdrive pedal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.