From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ocala International Airport, in Ocala, Florida
- Off Center Fed antenna, a dipole antenna with specific placement of feedpoint allowing multiple resonances in HF band
- Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi, Shahjahanpur, India
- Original Composite Font, an early CJK font format by Adobe Systems
- Open Cluster Framework, a clustering standard in computing
- Open Computing Facility, at University of California, Berkeley
- OEBPS Container Format (sometimes also Open Container Format), a specification for E-Books
- Operating cash flow, a term in financial accounting
- +ocf = On Camera Flash, -ocf = Off Camera Flash Terms on how a photographer is using lighting equipment
- Oregon Country Fair, an annual event in Veneta, Oregon
- Our Common Future, a 1987 report from the United Nations World Commission on Environment and Development (WCED)
- OpenBSD Cryptographic Framework, an OpenBSD initiative to provide operating system support for cryptographic acceleration hardware.
- OpenCard Framework, a set of computer programming methods for smart cards
- Open channel flow, Flow of a fluid with its surface exposed to the atmosphere
- Optimum Coding in the Frequency Domain
- Osteopathy in the Cranial Field, also known as Cranial Osteopathy
- Overseas Christian Fellowship, a university student fellowship organisation in Australia
- Orthodox Christian Fellowship, a North American Orthodox campus ministry
- Owens Corning Fiberglass, a manufacturer of fiberglass insulation
- Oasis Christian Fellowship, a BA Christian fellowship originated from Saudi Arabia (2003) and spread throughout the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.