From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ocr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OCR may refer to:
- Offices of Civil Rights, common sub-agency or sub-component name of U.S. federal agencies:
- State Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of State
- GSA Office of Civil Rights, General Services Administration
- ED Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education
- HHS Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- DOJ Office for Civil Rights, Office of Justice Programs (OJP)
- Official Cash Rate, the interest rate paid by banks in the overnight money market
- Optical character recognition, conversion of images of text into characters.
- Optimum currency region, a theoretical optimal area where one currency would make most benefit
- Organically moderated and cooled reactor, a type of nuclear reactor
- Ottawa Central Railway a Canadian Shortline owned by CN Rail
- Over consolidation ratio, a consolidation measurement in geotechnical engineering
- OverClocked ReMix, an organization and website dedicated to preserving and paying tribute to video game music through re-orchestration and reinterpretation
- Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations, a UK-based exam board
- Oxidizable carbon ratio dating, a method of absolute dating
- Transvaginal oocyte retrieval, a technique used in vitro fertilization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.