From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up OD or od in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OD or Od may refer to:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.)
- Osteochondritis dissecans, a medical disease affecting the joints of both humans and animals
- Overdose, the use of a drug in quantities greater than recommended
- OD, an abbreviation used in medical prescriptions for oculus dexter, ocular dexter, ocularis dexter, omne in die and "once daily"
- O.D. (musician), a member of Velcra
- Oblivion Dust, a Japanese rock band
- Orphei Drängar, a Swedish male choir
- Overly Dedicated, a 2010 mixtape by Kendrick Lamar
- The OD EP, a 2012 extended play by Danny Brown
- od (Unix), a Unix program
- Object Desktop, a suite of skinning and customization programs by Stardock, or ObjectDock, another program by the same company
- Optical disc
- Odh or Od, a community in India and Pakistan, or their language
- Odic force or Od, a life force
- Ód or Óðr, a Nordic god
- Occupation Double, a Quebec reality show that started in 2003
- Old Diocesan, a former pupil of Diocesan College
- Old Dunelmian, a former pupil of Durham School
- Olive drab, a color, particularly of some United States Army uniforms
- Online dating
- Optical Density
- Order of Distinction, a civil honour of Jamaica
- OD or Ordnance Datum, a vertical datum used in Great Britain as the basis for deriving altitudes on maps
- Organization development
- Original dance, the second part of an ice dancing competition
- Outside diameter, cylinder or pipe external diameter
- OD, the IATA code for flights operated by airline Malindo Air
- OD is the vehicle registration code for the German district of Stormarn, it's capital being Bad Oldesloe.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.