From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ODF may be an acronym for:
- OpenDocument format, a standard for electronic office documents
- Olympic Data Feed, a service using XML messages to disseminate information related to the Olympic Games (such as results)
- Output Database File, a proprietary file format of the GEO software suite of well log authoring applications.
- Operation Deep Freeze, a series of U.S. missions in Antarctica
- Oregon Department of Forestry, a government agency in the U.S.
- Optical distribution frame, a device to terminate optical fiber cables
- Orientation distribution function, in material science, a mathematical function for determining texture
- Organ Donor Foundation of South Africa
- Osteoclast Differentiation Factor, in molecular biology, a signaling protein
- Outer Dimensional Forces, a millennialist, UFO-believing doomsday cult based out of Weslaco, TX.
- Object Definition File, a text file commonly used in mostly Pandemic-made games
- Operations Data File, a file following a standard used in Aerospace for the definition of manual procedures.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.