From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ODI has various meanings, including:
- One Day International cricket match
- Open Data Institute - UK not-for-profit company promoting open data
- Overseas Development Institute - UK think tank on international development
- Open Data-Link Interface - an implementation of the OSI model data link layer
- Oswestry Disability Index - a questionnaire for rating the severity of back pain
- Oracle Data Integrator software used in data transformation
- Old Dietary Ingredient - a dietary ingredient commercially sold as an ingredient in dietary supplements or foods prior to October 1994.
Odi may also refer to:
- Odi massacre - a military attack on the town of Odi, Nigeria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ODI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.