From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ofe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ofe or OFE may refer to:
- Ofe, in African American Vernacular English, a Yoruban pejorative for a white person
- Ofè, Collines, Benin (West Africa)
- Öfe, Turkish exonym for Ufa, Bashkortostan, Russia
- Office of Financial Education, office in the Office of Financial Institutions agency of the United States Department of Treasury
- Office of Financial Enforcement, United States Department of Treasury office that merged with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network in 1994
- Old Friends Equine, equine (horse) retirement facility in Kentucky, USA
- OpenForum Europe
- Open Front End, interface for the Kodak prepress printing Approval proofer
- Opera For Everyone, program of the Hawaii Opera Theatre
- Operation Flying Eagle, humanitarian military operation for the 2005 Sumatra earthquake
- Oxygen-free electronic, type of oxygen-free copper
- All pages with titles containing "ofe"
- Ofe Owerri, 1994 Nigerian music album by Dr Sir Warrior
- OF (disambiguation)
- OE (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.