From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from OH)
|Look up OH or oh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oh, OH or Oh! is an interjection, proclaiming surprise. It may refer to:
- OH, hydroxyl functional group
- OH−, hydroxide
- •OH, hydroxyl radical
- OH, the functional alcohol group in a molecule
- OH, U.S. state of Ohio
- OH, IATA abbreviation for the airline Comair
- o.h., overall height in architecture
- OH, text speak for "other half"
- OH, an abbreviation commonly used on Twitter which stands for "overheard"
- Observation helicopter, military abbreviation
- "Oh!", a song by Boys Noize from Oi Oi Oi, 2007
- "Oh!", a song by The Breeders from Pod, 1990
- "Oh" (Ciara song), 2005
- "Oh," a song by Fugazi from The Argument, 2001
- "Oh!" (Girls' Generation song), 2010
- "Oh!", a song by Micky Green from White T-Shirt, 2007
- "Oh!" (Pink Lady song), 1981
- "Oh!", a song by Sleater-Kinney from One Beat, 2002
- Oh! (Girls' Generation album), 2010
- Oh! (ScoLoHoFo album), 2003
- Oh!, an extended play by Switchfoot, 2006
- Oh (surname), Korean and Japanese surnames romanized as "Oh" or "O"
- Ou (surname), Chinese and Cantonese surnames pronounced as "Oh" or "O"
- Dennis Oh, Korean actor
- Nadia Oh, English vocalist
- OH, registration prefix for aircraft registered in Finland
- Oh! (TV channel), an Australian cable TV channel owned by Optus Television
- Oh!, former name of American TV channel Oxygen
- Oh!, an interjection
- OH, designation for organic-rich clay or silt of high plasticity in the Unified Soil Classification System
- OH, prefix of hominid fossils found at Olduvai Gorge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.