From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ohc (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OHC is a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
- Overhead camshaft
- Ocean heat content
- Order of the Holy Cross, a monastic community
- Outer hair cell, a vertebrate body cell
- Office for Humanities Communication, co-publisher of Humanist and affiliate of King's College London School of Arts and Humanities and University of Oxford
- Ontario Housing Corporation
- Occupational health clinic, a health clinic that specializes in occupational health
- Organizational health center, an industrial organization in occupational health psychology
- Oxford Harmonic Choir
- OHCS, Oregon Housing and Community Services Department
- POHC, reporting mark for the Pittsburgh and Ohio Central Railroad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OHC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.