From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from OLA (disambiguation))
This article is about the all-capitalized spelling. For the lower case spelling, see Ola (disambiguation).
OLA may refer to:
- Legislative Assembly of Ontario
- Office of Legal Affairs (disambiguation) - legal departments of many national governments and the UN
- Office of Legislative Affairs, a division within the United States Department of Justice
- Official Languages Act
- Online advertising
- Online authorisation
- Ontario Lacrosse Association
- Ontario Library Association
- Open Learning Agency
- Operational level agreement
- (WebSphere) Optimized Local Adapters
- Oregon Library Association
- Orderly Liquidation Authority, Title II of the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- Ostseeland Verkehr Gmbh, a North German Veolia Verkehr railway
- Our Lady of the Abandoned
- Our Lady of the Angels School
- Our Lady of the Angels school fire
- Overlap-add method
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.