From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OLI may refer to:
- OLI-model or Eclectic Paradigm, a theory about internationalization put forth by John H. Dunning in the 1980s
- Open Learning Initiative, Australian Higher Education
- Operational Land Imager, NASA earth observing sensor, 30m resolution multispectral instrument.
- Operation Lifesaver, A railroad safety program.
- oli, bride price in Tamil
- Oli-ye Jonubi, a village in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Oli-ye Shomali, a village in Bushehr Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.