From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oma or -oma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oma or OMA may refer to: German for grandmother
- .oma, extension for files encrypted by OpenMG Audio for Sony's ATRAC3 format
- OMA, Open Mobile Alliance, a standards body for the mobile phone industry
- OMA, Outlook Mobile Access, a mobile phone email program using Microsoft Exchange Server
- OMA (time signal), a former Czech longwave call sign
- OMA, Optical modulation amplitude, an optical communication term
- OMA, Outdoor Media Association, the peak industry body representing the Out-of-Home advertising industry in Australia.
- OMA, One Man Army, a California punk rock band formed in 1996
- Oma Desala, a character in the television series Stargate SG-1
- Oma Ichimura (born 1977), a Japanese voice actor
- The OMA Awards created by MTV at the beginning of March.
- OMA, Only Men Aloud, young Welsh male voice choir.
- OMA, Ontario Medical Association, a professional organization for physicians in Ontario, Canada
- OMA, Opsoclonus Myoclonus Ataxia, a neurological disorder better known as Opsoclonus myoclonus syndrome
- OMA, Optimising Management of Angina, cluster randomized controlled trial of a multi-faceted decision support and educational intervention within chest pain clinics
- OMA, otitis media acuta
- OMA, Operational Modal Analysis (also Output-Only Modal Analysis), is a branch of Experimental Modal Analysis (see Modal analysis and Modal testing), in which the modal identification is performed only through the outputs and under the assumption that the input is white noise.
- OMA, IATA airport code for Eppley Airfield, Omaha, Nebraska
- OMA, station code for Omaha (Amtrak station)
- OMA, Open Mashup Alliance, an industry group for enterprise mashups
- OMA, Office for Metropolitan Architecture, architecture firm founded by Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas
- OMA, Orthologous MAtrix, a database of orthologous genes across multiple species.
- Oklahoma Military Academy, now Rogers State University in Claremore, Oklahoma
- Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, an airport operating company
- OMA, Oil-Mineral-Aggregates
- Oma, short for grandmama / granny or grandmother German (Großmama or Großmutter) and Dutch.
- OMA is short for Oregon Music Academy, a private music school located in Tigard, Oregon
- OMA, Object Management Architecture, OMG's vision for the component software environment
- OMA, Orlando Museum of Art, an art museum in Orlando, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.