From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up OMG in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OMG may refer to:
- Oh My God, Oh My Goodness, or Oh My Gosh, a common abbreviation used in SMS, Instant Messaging and other internet communication. This expression was first used in 1917.
- omg!, a celebrity news and gossip Web site run by Yahoo.com
- OMG! Magazine, a news, entertainment and lifestyle magazine serving gay, lesbian and trans-gender audiences in print and online.
- "OMG (Oh My Gosh)", a song by Sabrina Washington
- "OMG (song)", a song by Usher featuring will.i.am
- "OMG (Oh My God)", a song by Girls' Generation sub-group TaeTiSeo
- OMGcon, an annual anime and gaming convention in Paducah, Kentucky, U.S.
- OMG particle, an ultra-high-energy cosmic ray observed on the evening of 15 October 1991
- OMG! Ubuntu!, on line tech magazine
- Object Management Group, the consortium responsible for CORBA (Common Object Request Broker Architecture), Unified Modeling Language (UML), and Model-Driven Architecture (MDA)
- Old Melbourne Gaol, an old prison, now museum of law & crime in Melbourne, Australia
- Old Man Gloom, a band originally from Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Old Mutual Group, an international insurance company
- Olympiad of Misguided Geeks, a programming contest on The Daily WTF
- OM Group, a chemistry firm based in Cleveland, Ohio, stock symbol NYSE:OMG
- One Man Gang, George Gray, former professional wrestler also known as Akeem
- OpenMG file format's Filename extension
- Operation Market Garden, an Allied plan in World War II
- Operational manoeuvre group, a Soviet organisational maneuver warfare concept
- Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs
- Oh My God (2012 film)
- Oh My Goddess!, a manga
OMg may refer to:
See also 
- "OMG! First Use of Abbreviation Found in a 1917 Letter to Winston Churchill | TIME.com". Newsfeed.time.com. 2012-11-29. Retrieved 2012-12-03.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.