|Slogan||Play games. Meet people. Hang out.|
|Type of site||Social networking service, online games, chat rooms|
|Created by||Charles Forman
|Alexa rank||22,999 (February 2013)|
Omgpop (formerly i'minlikewithyou or iilwy), stylized as OMGPOP, is a casual online multiplayer gaming website built entirely in Flash. Omgpop states on its homepage that it is "a place to hang out, play free online multiplayer games, and make friends."
Omgpop's most popular game to date is their Pictionary-like game entitled Draw Something. On 16 March 2012 it was reported that it was the most played game on Facebook registering 10.8 million daily active users, compared to Zynga's Words with Friends with 8.6 million daily active users.
On 4 April 2012 Omgpop reported that their hit game "Draw Something" had surpassed over 50 million downloads and that since the games launch, over 6 billion drawings have been shared between friends.
- "Omgpop.com Site Info". Alexa. Retrieved 2013-02-06.
- Cutler, Kim-Mai (2012-03-21). "OMGPOP's Sale to Zynga is One of Y Combinator's Biggest Exits to Date". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2013-01-28.
- "50 Best Websites 2009". Time. Retrieved 20 May 2010.
- Cutler, Kim-Mai (2012-03-21). "Done Deal: Zynga Gets "Draw Something" Phenom bBy Acquiring OMGPOP". TechCrunch. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- Chen, Brian X.; Wortham, Jenna (25 March 2012). "Draw Something Changes the Game Quickly for Omgpop". The New York Times.
- "Atari Now Offering Free Classic Arcade Games Online". Arcade-Junkies. 2009-11-24. Retrieved 2010-07-20.[dead link]
- Zakarin, Jordan (2012-03-21). "Zynga Buying OMGPOP, Draw Something Creator, For Reported $200 Million". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2013-01-28.
- Cutler, Kai-Mai (16 March 2012). "Zynga No Longer Has The Biggest Game On Facebook By Daily Users. OMGPOP Does". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2013-01-28.
- Biggs, John (4 April 2012). "OMGPOP’s Draw Something Surpasses 50 Million Downloads". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2013-01-28.