|Mission||Helping preserve the lives of children around the world|
ONEXONE is a non-profit initiative based in Canada and the United States, founded by Samantha Brickman with the mission to preserve a basic quality of life for children locally and globally: because Hope Belongs to Everyone.
ONEXONE is dedicated to helping create a world where children can live safely and with dignity; every child has clean water to drink, enough food to eat, where no child suffers or succumbs to illness due to improper or insufficient medical care, where school and learning are a right and not a privilege and where every kid has the chance to just be a kid.
Since 2005 ONEXONE have raised over $12 million to support their initiatives in Canada, United States, Rwanda, Ethiopia, South Africa, Haiti and more. Ambassadors Matt Damon, Frank McKenna and Board Member Edward Rogers III have traveled to these countries and more supporting our continued efforts. In spite of an ambitious start, the charity has been somewhat low key and scaled down since Matt Damon has exited and the expensive and lavish gala events ceased to exist
- , Joelle Berdugo-Adler receives Honorary Doctorate from Concordia University
- , Matt Damon steps out for ONEXONE Charity - Reuters, 10.28.10
- , Kids Can Press partners with ONEXONE to raise funds for children's charities with David J. Smith's new book, This Child, Every Child
- , Academy Award Winner Matt Damon Host 3rd Annual ONEXONE Fundraiser, October 27
- , ONEXONE and Corporate Canada Collaborate to Send Much-Needed Supplies to Help in Earthquake Relief Efforts in Haiti
- Philanthropy Conference Announces Aid for Haiti, Conference Announces Aid for Haiti
|This article about a philanthropic or charitable organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|