From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with O0 (disambiguation) (Letter "O" followed by zero).
|Look up oo, O.O, or öö in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OO or oo may refer to:
- Oakley, Inc., NYSE stock ticker symbol OO
- Object-oriented programming, a computer programming paradigm
- Official Observer, an appointed amateur radio operator
- Oô, a commune in France
- ‘Ō‘ō, an extinct bird of the genus Moho
- Oo (digraph), a digraph in orthography
- OO gauge, a 1:76.2 modelling scale in model railroading
- O.O (also O.o or o.O), an emoticon to represent two eyes and a nose or mouth
- OO, the ICAO aircraft registration prefix for Belgium
- OO, the Network Rail depot code for the carriage shed at Old Oak Common TMD
- Original Oratory, a competitive event in high school forensic competitions
- SkyWest Airlines, IATA code OO
- 00 (disambiguation)
- ∞, a symbol used to indicate infinity
- ᅇ, an obsolete unit of the Hangul alphabet
- Double-O, a producer and half of hip-hop duo Kidz in the Hall
- O0 (disambiguation)
- OOO (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.