From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up OPC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OPC may refer to:
- OLE for process control
- OPC Foundation, a related consortium
- Open Packaging Conventions
- Operations Planning and Control, renamed to IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)
- Optimized Power Control, a method to adjust laser power when writing optical media.
- Object Linking and Embedding for Process Control (OPC), in MPDV
- Architecture and engineering
- Optical proximity correction
- Ordinary Portland cement
- Organic Photoconductor, an element used for, among other applications, photocopier drums.
- Natural sciences
- Social matters, politics and government
- Office of Policy Coordination, a secret U.S. government unit, 1948-1951
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Overseas Press Club
- Oodua Peoples Congress, militant Yoruba nationalist organization situated in Nigeria
- (Federal) Office for the Protection of the Constitution, a translation of the German name Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz
- Orthodox Presbyterian Church
- Online Party of Canada
- Ontario Police College
- Ontario Pioneer Camp, in Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
- Orthotic Prosthetic Center
- O-Pee-Chee, a Canadian sports card company
- OPC, Opel Performance Center a division of car manufacturer Opel
- Organisation pour la Prévention de la Cécité, or Organisation for the Prevention of Blindness, a blindness charity working in Africa
- Onnuri Presbyterian Church, a South Korean megachurch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.