From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OPS may refer to:
- Office of Protective Services
- Office of Public Safety, a former US government agency to train police forces of US allies
- Presidential Communications Operations Office (Philippines), known as Office of the Press Secretary
- Orchestre philharmonique de Strasbourg
- Ottawa Police Service
- Oulun Palloseura, a Finnish football club
- Oceanic Preservation Society
- Organización Panamericana de la Salud, (OPS). Also known in English as, Pan American Health Organization, (PAHO)
- Optical position sensor, an electronic device (see Position sensitive device)
- Off Premise Station, also known as off-premise extension, a telephone extension located off-site
- 2-Nonenal, known as "old person smell"
- On-base plus slugging, a baseball statistic
- One-piece swimsuit
- Ops, the third strain of Stigma from Trauma Center: New Blood
- Ops, the Roman goddess of plenty
- Oriented polystyrene
- Orthogonal Polarization Spectral imaging
- Open Publication Structure, a specification for e-books in EPUB format
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.